Best CBD Oil for Anxiety & Depression
Factors that Define the Best CBD for Anxiety
When it comes to understanding what defines a good quality CBD oil for anxiety, these are the factors that come to mind. Take note of them carefully and always look for these when you go looking for your next container of CBD oil to get relief from pain.
● Hemp Source: Where the hemp used to extract CBD comes from makes all the difference. If it’s grown on regulated farmlands in the US or parts of the EU, you can rest assured that it’s quality-controlled, potent, safe, contaminant-free, GMO-free, and contains low levels of THC. Even if the extract comes solely from cannabis flowers and buds that are high on all cannabinoids, the levels of the psychotropic compound THC shouldn’t exceed 0.3% of the overall weight.
● Potencies: Potency of CBD products, measured in milligrams, is determined by the CBD concentration in a product. Higher the potency, the higher is the product’s efficiency. Brands that offer more variants in potencies, give customers more flexibility in adjusting their dosage. This is particularly useful for new users.
● Size Variants: Size variation offers more flexibility to users to adjust their dosages. While the usual size of CBD oil tinctures is 30ml, some brands also offer more options, such as 15ml and 60ml.
● Taste: Stimulation of your senses of smell and taste influences our overall well being, especially when we are suffering from pain or anxiety. While some mild aroma and flavors can be great for your overall health, strong ones can be counterproductive. Again, not everyone loves the same kind of flavors. Some may like chocolates and vanilla, but those aren’t for everyone. For them, popular CBD brands make other types of flavors available to soothe their nerves.
● Ingredients: Ingredients of a medicine, food supplement or wellness product define the overall effects on your system. From the combination of ingredients to their quality, from being naturally and organically sourced to their proportion — everything matters!
● Brand Reputation: A brand with high customer satisfaction is more popular and well-liked. It earns its goodwill through good customer service and high-quality products. This carries quite a bit of weight when it comes to brand reputation.
● Transparency: Companies willing to openly reveal their business practices, welcome discussions and customer opinion on their brand and products, and publicly declare all information regarding their manufacturing, extraction, and farming practices, their technology, as well as the testing processes and lab results are considered more reliable by consumers.
● Customer Service: Since this is the first line of direct customer engagement, its quality, transparency, and commitment are important in keeping customers interested and loyal.
● Company Policies: Companies with user-friendly policies thrive better than others in a competitive industry. That means the company’s shipping, return, and refund policies must be top-notch. Other ways of keeping customers interested are offering reward programs and discounts, especially to war veterans, military personnel, and people with financial constraints, who need it the most!